Friday, September 16, 2011

My favorite Websites

  1. Yahoo- There are a lot of news stories on this site that keep me up to date on big time news stories.  This is also the site I use as my email.    http://www.yahoo.com/
  2. Bleacher Report- This website is based on sports.  I can get this site to email me stories about my favorite sports teams such as the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Pittsburgh Steelers.   http://bleacherreport.com/
  3. YouTube- If you create a profile on this site, you are able to subscribe to people which is very similar to a blog.  I enjoy following people who do video blogs about the NFL.   http://www.youtube.com/

3 comments:

  1. I like using Yahoo to keep up with new stories too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleacher Report is definitely useful for finding all the news about sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your list seeing as I use all three of them too. I also like to see that someone else in the class is a Steelers fan.

    ReplyDelete