Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Decision Making Software
I currently use a few software's to help me make decisions. First of all I use Gullnet to help me make choices about what classes I want to take. Gullnet allows me to look up all the classes that are offered at Salisbury as well as all the different professors that teach them and the different times that they're available. I also occasionally use the software Windows Live Movie Maker on projects for my own pleasure. This software lets me put video clips from my camera and cut them and make cool little movies. I am also able to add sound to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLive Movie Maker is an awesome tool. I do enjoy making little movies on that too.
ReplyDeleteI used Windows Live Movie Maker in my Music Technology class and it was a very enjoyable tool to work with.
ReplyDeleteI really like Windows Live Movie Maker. Its fun to play around with.
ReplyDelete