Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Failing Education System

   There are many things that people will find online about how our school systems are failing the students. I personally think that the schools are babying the kids.They aren't trying to push the students to learn more things, they are just learning the basic things.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704754804574491180197671224.html

   I think if teachers start teaching kids extra things, our school systems will make a big time improvement.

3 comments:

  1. I like the video you posted. It's interesting to see how low the United States ranks in comparison to other countries. In the video it mentioned that children in China, at age 3, attend school from 8-4. Starting education at a young age is a contributing factor to why students in China have higher levels of academic success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the video. It just ties all your points together really nicely.

    ReplyDelete