1) After we finished the SAP Distribution Game, my team finished in third behind the T group and the teachers group. Although we didn't have the most products sold, we were able to sell our products for more than most teams because we used great marketing techniques. During the game I was in charge of changing the prices as we saw fit.
2) The SAP game was based solely on profit however in real life it isn't all about profit. It also about marketing. Businesses such as Nike and Adidas who have great marketing techniques are able to sell more products.
3) During the game I thought everything went well until the very end when some of the lemon spritz water weren't selling, but we kept restocking it anyways. If we would have only restocked the products that were selling, we would have made a lot more profit.
4) I learned a bunch of things during this activity such as only restocking products that sell and how to market.
No comments:
Post a Comment