Sunday, September 11, 2011

A few things about Andy Anderson

       My name is Andy Anderson.  I'm from Mount Airy, Maryland and I went to Linganore High School.  I played on the football and basketball teams as well as participated in the marching band.  At Salisbury University, I play tight end/receiver on the football team.  My favorite sports teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Penguins.  I am currently a Sophomore and a business major.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andy, I was reading over your introduction to the class and noticed you liked the steelers. Those are my boys even though they are 50/50 this year showing a glimmer of stardum here and there. Sorry reading over your blogs is so late, my blogs stuff was all messed up for the first half the the semester. Professor Anderson and I finally got it worked out so i figured id say hey and represent the "Black and Yellow"

    ReplyDelete