Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finance Video

4 comments:

  1. Andy, how about a little blurb about why and how this impacts your major?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good video for people that do not know a lot about stocks. I know that I own stock but I don't know much about how it works, so this is definitely something good for people to watch if they want to invest but don't know how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this video, I did not know a lot about stocks but it makes it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this video very informative and interesting. I had little knowledge about stocks and what to do with them to actually be successful. Before I thought you just buy stocks and watch as you gain money. But this video makes it very clear that there is a lot more to it. Since it was a video I feel like i was able to finish it instead of it being an article and stopping.

    ReplyDelete